- Identifies partnership opportunities and develop strong business relationships.
- Assists members in achieving financial security through referring other Advia products.
- Maintains a current network of high quality referral sources in the real estate & business communities.
- Originates mortgage loans, through all delivery channels, with a focus on Purchase Money on a monthly basis.
- Determines which mortgage products best meet a member's needs and financial circumstances; advises members regarding the advantages and disadvantages of various products in conjunction with the member's specific needs.
- Resolves member service complaints and errors to maintain member satisfaction.
- Answers mortgage inquiries from outside vendors, prospective and existing members, and branch personnel. Counsels members on mortgage products by reviewing rates and programs best suited for the member’s needs.
- Interviews mortgage loan applicants at various branches or over the phone by gathering required information for credit application, explaining options, rates, terms and collateral requirements.
- Prequalifies file by analyzing and verifying information provided. Enters application into required system for appropriate approve/refer decision. Completes application package, including good faith estimates and truth in lending disclosures. Organizes files, collects member deposits and submit information to ensure timely processing of application.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position requires frequent travel (1-3 days per week). Travel may be local, regional, or nationwide.
The position requires the employee to remain in a seated position for a minimum of 6 hours per shift. This position will continuously be required to lift/carry up to 10 pounds, with occasional requirement to lift/carry up to 25 pounds. This position requires working and operating a computer (i.e., typing). It also requires occasional grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation (i.e., use of desk and/or cell phone). This position requires constant clear vision, clarity at 20 inches or less.